A brief introduction to Timmy
Good morning children,
Welcome to my wonderfully insightful travel blog. Here you will be able to follow my zany adventures in the land of the rising sun and sushi. I'll give a quick example of what you can expect over the coming year.
"woke up hangover as anything again. Shouldnt have spent all night skulling pints of vodka. Told the 7 japanese girls to get out of bed because I've got to play rugby again. Played rugby still pissed and scored 45 points and knocked 3 dudes out cause they looked at me the wrong way. After the game the team carried me off the field on my shoulders and made my skull a keg of beer. I did and wasnt even drunk. some naked girls came and started undressing me and I went home with Scarlett Johannson. Next."
so it should be an informative year.
anyways, i'll update this before I go and then systematically ever 3 minutes when I arrive in Japan.
peace out

1 Comments:
Wow bunt!!! Did that really happen where you skulled a keg a beer and wasn't drunk? I'm so proud of you and the man you have become, your one of the family now, I have just discussed it with the rest and we all agree that you belong... see you soon brother.
Love, hugs and kisses
Locky 'Mervon Bourbon' Vale
9:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home