twas the night before........
hello all,
just a quick update of my wild and crazy adventures. I'm due to leave tomorrow arvo and am just a little apprehensive about going. But when I feel worried, I think of a little song that cheers me up.
'when youre feeling a little bit down,
there's a sure way to turn that frown upside down.
Just clench your fist and open your palm
It sure as hell wont do you no harm
When your fist and palm collide
And at the top of your voice 'THATS GOLD! you cried'
You'll no longer feel any grief
And you'll owe it all to the legendary Chief.
just a little song to keep the tears away when I leave your pitiful lives.
check back soon for the crazy antics of the flight (probably join the mile high club. Next!) and my formative days in Japan
and as a great man once said 'whadddya doing ya dirty maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
love georgie munster (and malakwai)

1 Comments:
Is anyone else a little worried?
2:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home