onLoad="openindex()"

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

oooooooooooooooooooo

Hello boys and girls,
I apologise for the previous two ludicrous posts, I am actually going to try and make this blog readable and not full of stupid comments about 'that's gold' and armidale bligfligs. Am currently in Singapore watching Germany v Ecuador during my stopover. I must say that I have had a very emotional week, from leaving the parents and the boys last week in the dale, to leaving my crazy sydney mates and the missus this week I felt a little overwhelmed with anxiety and sadness to leave so many top people. I will miss you all very much. However, good riddence in some cases, notably a young West Indian chap who shall remain nameless but titled or not boils an unbearable anger inside of me and every second I spent away from him extends my lifespan by several minutes. Anyways, I am actually excited now that the apprehensiveness and sadness has subsided. I've got four days before I start training so I am going to do a little sniffer dog and explore around. I'll probably goto Tokyo and see what all the fuss is about and may or may not visit the Lost in Translation hotel and sniff the pillow cases where Scarlett shot her scenes. I must also say Australia was unlucky not to get something out of the game against Brazil, i reckon it was probably the best we've ever played, especially in the first half. At times during the game I couldnt believe I was watching Australia play such was our control and passing. I can NOOOOOO wait for the Croatia game and I reckon if we qualify we have a mega chance against whomever from Group E. Imagine Aus v Ghana? Jism.

Time to go gang, I'll update this shortly

Peace and love from the Higgins family

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in the singapore airport so don't go bragging...you dirty maaaa

4:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
onLoad="openindex()"
onLoad="openindex()"