my bad luck

check out this badboy! If mitch roan was a japanese seafarer this is what he would own

one of Japan's more unusual pieces of architecture

some of Japan's many many faceless buildings

the temple where I discovered my curse
the future doesnt look too bright for me. Yesterday I went to a huge temple in tokyo and got my fortune taken. And it wasnt too good.
No.5 BAD FORTUNE LUCK
Although you work hard, your family business will not yet be prosperous. Obstacles and damages are coming over continuously. Whole situation will be really dangerous. Just like black clouds cover moonlight, many accidents will happen. Also it looks like a beautiful lady burning perfume in her bedroom, suffering from anxiety.
*Your wishes will not be realised. *A sick person will not recover. *The lost article will not be found. *The person you are waiting for will not come. *Building a new house and removal should be stopped. *Marriage, making a trip, employment are all bad. Everything will come out bad, so you should be patient.
Thanks very much.
My two favourite sentences from this are; everything will come out bad, so you should be patient. Excellent advice, I will just sit back and wait for my life to fall apart. How reassuring. My favourite sentence though is this: Also it looks like a beautiful lady burning perfume in her bedroom, suffering from anxiety. What the fuck? That is one trippy sentence but in truth one that pretty much sums up my life. If my life was described by a Japanese alcoholic and then translated by an heroin addict from Oxford st. However, I have taken the fortunes advice on board. I have cancelled any future plans and purchased a huge plastic bubble which I will live in from now on.
GOOD times.
keep it clean
love syrella

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home