onLoad="openindex()"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ultimate dominoes and some amusing photos







ahoy there fellow sailors!
if yarr turn yarr head starrrrbard yarr might see some amusing photos. The first photo is from a sign I saw the other day at this national park/botanic garden/zoo type thing i discovered. Look at the bottom left item on the sign. I mean how many people have unicycled illegally in the park to necessitate putting it on the sign? Amusing.

The second photos is a funny translation on a plastic bag from a bakery near where I work. If you cant see it because the photo is crap, it reads like this:

Women baking bread on Sunday With flour-dusted cheeks
They push up their sleeves And at the breadboard knead With strong fingers,
hands and bodies. Warm and yeasty, the kitchen is Filled with promise.

Now this sort of attitude is exactly what we need in Australia. Women belong in the kitchen cooking for the bread(ha)-winning man. When I get back to Oz, im going to open a bakery and only employ women with flour-dusted cheeks and strong fingers.

NOW, ultimate dominoes. No its not traditonal dominoes with guns, its a pointless but entertaining fad where some crazy Japanese kids make dominoes out of EVERYTHING. And I do mean everything. Watch the one in the apartment first and then to truly blow your mind check out the one in the school.

Here's the apartment one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL6E7R4IbCM

and the one in the school
http://tvinjapan.com/blog/2006/07/13/bakuten-domino-how-to-stack-nearly-everything/

well, as always, its been emotional.
All the best to most of you (you know who you are. and aren't)
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
onLoad="openindex()"
onLoad="openindex()"