its my birthday and ill cry if i want to....cry if i want to.... cry if i want to...
hello there!
What a lovely way to spend my birthday. At work. However, every cloud has a silver lining. Today at work I taught a girl, 'that's gold.' she's going to aus tomoz and i told here to do it when she gets off the plane. He he. I also had a guy say 'he take a potato, to my shoulder' which amused me. Also, one of the examples of making small talk in the textbook is 'So, what about them (Bulls)? I told the student to NEVER start a conversation like that.
I've actually enjoyed work quite a lot, its really quite fun and interesting, especially if the student is relatively fluent. I had some cool chats about Thailand, Australia and the world cup today. Tonight Im going out with my fuckhead crazy flatmate Greg so its likely that at least one of us will end up in jail such is the insane partying that will be going on. Not a great deal else to say, ive been noticing strange and quirky things that japanese people do so im going to post them here when I have a suitable collection. Thanks for the birthday messages from everyone (by everyone i mean my mother) and i hope things are good down under, as they say in the classics.
And if mum or dad read this, please disregard the reference to rape in the previous post. (she consented) NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just joking, i have a warped sense of humour largely due to Adrian. I can email u his contact details if you want to have words with him.
hate and discontent to you all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home